Monday, April 30, 2012

I finished my book..


This is a huge accomplishment for me.  I have wanted to be a published writer since I could learn to read.  I started to write books when I was 10.  My first 'book' was called Dear Santa.  It was about a girl who writes a letter to Santa asking for a boyfriend.  Then on Christmas day she gets one, and believes it was from Santa.

I also started a series of books like Sweet Valley High.  I enrolled myself in the Childrens Literature University and swore I'd be published before 20.  I am about to be 36.

Instead of celebrating this awesome thing in my life , I'm worried.  I keep thinking the worst about LB.  My boobs aren't as sore today, and my back hurts.  I hate to think this way, but I can't help it.  It's actually starting to eat me up.  I need to go get checked out and make sure I'm not write.  I just can't bring myself to do it.

I have no cramping, or bleeding so there is no reason to think this way.  I have to stop.  I need to start thinking more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment