Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jinx

I hate to jinx the good things that have been happening in the month of May by talking about it.  However I for once am 'happy'.

I published my book,  took care of some bills that have been haunting me, and feeling good about little beans future. 

After so much shitty things happening (need i remind you about Leia's death, my grandma's death, hubby losing his job and my mom just dying) it's about f'n time.

I am reaching out to the universe to continue the good vibes.  I'm about to turn 36 and instead of being afraid I'm going to embrace it.

3 comments:

  1. Loooooove you new attitude :) Stay positive Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I cane upon your blog when seeing that your following mine. I sure hope your LB sticks. I wish I could say it get easier but you will just find new things to worry about. I am trying to ride the moments of hope as long as I can because they need to be replenished. Make short term goals, that's what gets me from one week to the next. I'm sorry to hear if your loss and wish your baby was here in your arms. I am going to read through your blog. Sending you a giant hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. I am just starting this one, a little new to actual blogging since Letters to leia is more of a journal.

      I did turn it into a book though! You can read more at www.letterstoleia.ca

      hugs

      Delete